- Batteries are most likely to fail when you need them most, during a power outage!
- Batteries are much more likely to fail after 3 years of age or sooner in hot environments.
- Batteries need routine maintenance to provide the best reliability.
- It only takes one battery in a string to take down the whole UPS during an outage.
If you wait:
- Batteries may fail during next power outage!
- Batteries may swell and be almost impossible to remove.
- Batteries may leak acid creating a hazardous condition.
- Batteries can catch fire!
UPS Protection/Automated Power…
- Carries replacement battery packs for all major UPS products–Go to Battery Selector
- Does preventative maintenance on all manufacturer’s three phase UPS battery cabinets, quarterly, semi-annual and yearly–Go to Statement of Work
- Does Modular Battery Replacements for APC LX & PX systems
- Does battery replacements for all brands of three phase UPS systems
For more information on the UPS systems from 500VA to 500KVA contact the experts at UPSProtection/Automated Power click here or call 800.755.0080.
UPS Protection also designs, sells and services Data Center Infrastructure products from APC, Liebert, Eaton, Generac and other major brands.