Data Center Getting Hot? Regular service for your cooling systems is a must!
Why do you need regular service?
• To reduce down time!
• To ensure systems are working at maximum efficiency
• Improve Data Center reliability
• To replace disposables, like filters and belts
• To head off any potential problems which could lead to down time
How often does Data Center Cooling require service?
• Minimum Service for Cooling systems is twice per year
• For more critical Data Centers it should be four times per year
For more details on why regular maintenance is necessary click here: “You can’t afford to ignore Data Center Maintenance”
Types of Services Required:
• Check for damage to equipment, doors, panels, gaskets
• Check for debris and signs of corrosion
• Clean or Replace Filters
• Clean or Replace Drive Belts and adjust
• Lubricate bearings
• Check motor mounts pulleys and set screws
• Clean or Replace Humidifier cylinders
• Check the environmental conditions
• Inspect heat exchangers, fan blades, and coil fins
• Inspect for water leaks
• Check operation of the outdoor condenser, fluid cooler and pumps
For a detailed Statement of Work click here: Cooling SOW
For a Free White Paper click here: “Preventive Maintenance Strategy for Data Centers”
For an article on Data Center Cooling Maintenance click: “Best Practices for Maintaining a DC CRAC unit”
|Contact the experts at UPS Protection/Automated Power for more information on Data Center Air Conditioning Maintenance: click here or call 800.755.0080.|
|UPS Protection also designs, sells and services Data Center Infrastructure products from APC, Liebert, Eaton, Generac and other major brands.|